2004 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
awsome
By Mary Thayer on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THE CAR PERFORMS WELL IN ALL KINDS OF TRAFFIC AND IS VERY COMFORTABLE TO RIDE IN WITH CHILDREN THE DVD PLAYER IS A MUST

Enjoying our Odyssey
By ustexans on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Odyssey on Sep. 20th. We got back yesterday morning from a trip to California and Oregon and now have over 5,00 miles on it. It performed like a dream. We also have a 2000 Honda Accord with 48,000 miles and have not had any problems with it. Before that we had a 1989 Honda Accord LXi for 10 years. We have been a loyal Honda family and expect good things in the future from our Odyssey.

can't belive we own a van
By Davidz on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

now I know that I am old. I drive a mini van listen to am radio and love it. We traded in a volvo wagon for our van. it rides great and can take 7 people and all of their stuff for a ride. the back seat is larger then my friends surben and it is a honda!! what else can I say

Honda Odyssey
By saavedra,l on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was previous owner of a Ford Windstar until it was totalled in a car accident, perfect opportunity to buy the van I have always wanted.I've only had the Odyssey for two weeks and can compare pros and cons. The differences between the two are below.

excellent
By justice on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

putyour body for 12 hours driving and you will understand

spoken from an on- the -go mom
By mitchteresab on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

*manuevers as easy as an Accord *accessibilty for the kids is a breeze *tailgate at soccer practice in comfort *entertainment package is wonderful while traveling *great value for the price

2004 best value
By Luis Sanchez on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife really loves the odyssey even do there is not much room for discounts and the fact that I paid 1000 dollars over sticker.

Best of the Best
By Dominick on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Odyssey I had a 2000,2002, and now 2004.Before my first honda I owned 7 Chrysler mini vans from when they first came out until 2000.I trade in every two to three years. After owining the Odyssey I would never go back to Chrysler. I always bought Chrysler's since I was a kid, but since I have been buying Hondas, the is no comparison. My oldest son has an S2000, and a civic, my youngest has an Accord. You can't do better they last for life and still run tight and smooth.

Honda Quality
By Bnin on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are very happy with our van. We had a mini-van before and it was the most useful car we had ever owned with the plus of driving easily and looking nice. This new car has reinforced that experience in every way and then some. Very luxurious interior and facilities. All the amenities are present and reveled in. This car handles beautifully and, so far, is as reliable as can be wished. Try one, you'll like it.