Used 2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

The brake make noice
By DZ

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I brake, the rear brakes made loud noices. It happens most of the times after reversing. A couple of dealerships said it is normal. But I have not heard similar complaints from other Odyssey owners. Otherwise, the van is reliable.

As a reviewer suggested, a mechanism to adjust the leg room/cargo room when necessary.

Sporty, Roomy, Confy, Reliable!!!!
By jmelohio

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had this minivan eyed for sometime, this is my 4th Honda. Now that I have kids, this is the way to go. I had an SUV (Honda Passport), compared the Pilot and decided on the Oddy. Add the Fog Lights as I did, great add on(not cheap but useful, great visibility). It is a reliable vehicle, solid built, quiet ride, very sporty feeling when driving on the highway. It's responsive too.

Quiet drive, sporty feeling. Confortable. DVD system is tops, great features(split audio for front and back, remote). Reliable vehicle!!!

Heated Mirrors, Outside Temp, sideview mirrors wind noise, 12V outlet repositioning, too close to floor. Speakers could sound better. Radio (dual radio) is good, just speakers could deliver better sound. LED stoplights, headlights, turnlights.

best minivan ever
By ched

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i have 3 children, all boys ages 6 & 4 yr olds and a 17 month old. we always use this van everywhere we go, from grocery shopping to parties to out of towns. this vehicle has very spacious back compartment. we went camping & were able to fit in tons of stuff. very good handling and spacious interior w/ roomy leg space. it is close to the ground so you don't have to worry about tipping or rolling over.

one of my favorite feature is the luggage compartment. it's roomy and spacious. it's also worry free when it comes to driving & quick turns and economical, too.

cool 8's
By sadf

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

its great and i love it and it is so cool and the only reason i gave it eights was because i never give higher

i love everything about it

i think the leather shouldnt be as bulky

We love our Odyssey
By sheila buffone

2004 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We love our Odyssey. With two kids and grandparents who love to come with us when we go places, it makes more convenient for everyone to just take one car. I usually have the third row seat folded down for the extra room for the double stroller, kids toys or what ever else we need to haul. Then when we need the extra seating room, we just pop up the seat, no problem.

The fold away third row seat. It is so easy to fold it away when you are not using it, then when you need it, just pop it back up.

I think the middle two seats should fold away also. That seems to be the norm of all the new style minivans.