2004 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews 37

2004 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
I don't need a pick-up truck
By sorrykanalang on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

.. I don't have to buy a pick-up truck, cargo space for drywalls and/or other large things is excellent. We have a big family and everyone likes it..It's fun to drive.. The power??? ohhh can't ask for more.

Honda Oddessy
By KKS&J on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is are first van and we will by far trade it in on another Honda Oddessy.

"Odie the Odyssey"
By P. Ravitsky on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I traded in our 1998 Grand Voyager SE in on the Odyssey, and couldn't be any happier with the choice we made. The kids love it. I know 2 other people who own these, and couldn't be any more happier than we are. Keep it up

I'm a Believer!
By Patrick Johnson on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a near-perfect people hauler. The layout is user friendly, easily fitting my family of five (three kids in car seats fit well). Access is great. Performance is surpisingly excellent. Passing traffic is easy. Visibility is good. Quick turns don't even upset this minivan. Still waiting to see how it does in Spokane snow.

Best Minivan
By Francisco Peralta on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best minivan. The Toyota Sienna can not be compared to it. Nice job Honda.

great van!
By uc_d4rk on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i have owned this minivan for a couple of months now this is a great vehicle, and my family and i have enjoyed it. the engine is silent but powerful, the exterior is sleek and beautiful, the interior so plush and perfect...i mean, this is just a WONDERFUL van...it was definitely worth the cost! it's so valuable, we'd never give it up! i highly appreciate and recommend this van. we love it, and we think that you will too!

Long-time Caravan switched to Odyssey
By OregonOdyssey on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Happy with 96 Dodge Caravan, but time to get new van. IMHO not enough engineering solidity in Caravan compared to foreign vans. Did serious comparison of Kia/Toyota/Nissan/Honda. Kia not fuel efficient enough, reliability/future of Kia in general questionable - worst quality ratings of any car maker. New Toyota nice, but not worth $7K more than Odyssey and availability extremely limited ("none on the ground"). Nissan has nice style, but not worth $5K more than Odyssey.

excellent
By baskinrobbins on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the power is good the interior is excellent the space is very good the color is excellent engine is perfect

Everything I wanted and more
By Veloslave on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Ford has a couple more bells and whistles like the rear sensors and handling control but the Odyssey has better power, less noise and let's face it... what would you trust more on a cross country trip for reliability? The Navigation was a must for me since I am a Realtor. I own a 2002 Windstar and like it too but it, like it's predecessors has had plenty of trips to the shop for little things... heck, it didn't even make it off the lot the first day without issues. I still like the Windstar but think the Honda is the best choice.

Great Deal and Great Drivde
By Johnny Roland on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Odyssey using the Internet and Edmunds.com. this auto. My previous car, a Subaru Legacy, had died the weekend before, and I needed a car pronto. Fremont Honda responded right away, and they didn't play any games. The car had just come in that morning, and I drove it home that evening. This car has plenty of power, handles great for a minivan, and the kids love it (althought they wanted the DVD entertainment systems--sorry!). I'm getting about 20mpg in all kinds of driving, which is pretty good for a car this size.