Used 2004 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda Odyssey

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

New Odyssey Owners
By Jer&Shar

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in a Ford Explorer for this minivan. One of the est decisions we ever made! It rides smooth and quiet. It handles, such as cornering, great and much better than the Exlplorer. It is very comfortable and roomy for the legs on trips. Its storage space is great. We got the navigation system and it is very useful and fun. Thhis car vehicle is really a joy to own.

Favorite Features

The heated leather seats are a great lluxury. The navigation system is useful and fun. The comfort of the ride is wonderful. Besides it looks great!

Suggested Improvements

We have had this vehicle about 2 months now and really cannot suggest any impeovements that would add to its overall quality

love my odyssey
By saintsfan113

2004 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It drives GREAT!!! It is a good minivan for its price. Very comfortable and drives smoothly. Definitely a A+ vehicle.

Favorite Features

sunglass holder, a/c and heat vents on every row(other minivans this is an option), placement of controls are very good for driver.

Suggested Improvements

cd standard in lx, remote lock/unlock standard(no alarm)in lx, in future have sliding door windows go down or vent from bottom.

2004 Odyssey EX
By Jme

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got a Lemon and no one at the dealership or Honda wants to deal with it. The fuel gauges were replaced, didn't help. A new fuel sensor, that doesn't help. And now the car is stalling all of the time! The fuel gauge is so inaccurate. I love my Civic Hybrid, but I am really hate this van and how I am being treated by Honda.

My baby
By Advanced Metal, Inc.

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love my VAN!! I wouldn't change a thing. I would have paid twice as much for the DVD player...worth every cent.

Favorite Features

Would have paid twice as much for the DVD player...have 5 children. Worth every cent.

Suggested Improvements

Love it! Wouldn't change a thing

Sporty, Roomy, Confy, Reliable!!!!
By jmelohio

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had this minivan eyed for sometime, this is my 4th Honda. Now that I have kids, this is the way to go. I had an SUV (Honda Passport), compared the Pilot and decided on the Oddy. Add the Fog Lights as I did, great add on(not cheap but useful, great visibility). It is a reliable vehicle, solid built, quiet ride, very sporty feeling when driving on the highway. It's responsive too.

Favorite Features

Quiet drive, sporty feeling. Confortable. DVD system is tops, great features(split audio for front and back, remote). Reliable vehicle!!!

Suggested Improvements

Heated Mirrors, Outside Temp, sideview mirrors wind noise, 12V outlet repositioning, too close to floor. Speakers could sound better. Radio (dual radio) is good, just speakers could deliver better sound. LED stoplights, headlights, turnlights.