2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
...It's still a minivan...
By aceboonkk on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, my wife is pregnant with our first child. In searching for the perfect 'family car' and refusing to ever own a mini-van. Well, I'm an Odyssey owner. With over 240,000 miles on my other Honda (1992 Acura Vigor) I figure I couldn't go wrong with Honda, and so far I've been extremely pleased.

I love it
By candy523c on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My family & I love this vehicle and we never regret what we pay for.

minivan
By ctmaurer on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best minivans you can buy, for a great price. Paid full sticker price, waited three months, it was well worth it. Still cheaper than a Chrysler.

Family Plus-Bus
By Joel Netz on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have owned our Odyssey for about 3 months now and we love it. The extra room and versatility of the vehicle is exemplary. The 3.5 V6 is all the engine it needs. I cannot wait to get it out on the highway for an extended period of time. This was the perfect vehicle when we had our first child, Sam. We look forward to using it for many years to come.

WARNING!!
By Flyingpaperman34 on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been the worst Vehicle ever! My wife and I bought it for 4000 dollars over the retail price! We have only 22000 miles on the odometer and it has had many problems the power sliding doors have numerouse problems the right side doesnt even work. the left side almost closed on my daughters hand!My next van will be a Chrysler! Numerouse problems with the transmission(and I do not shift it while the car is moving)Transmission Fully Replaced At 10000 miles Luckily it was coverd by warranty! Tons of problems with climate control to! Heres a note to edmunds STOP REFFERING THIS VAN!!!!!! ITS A PIECE OF JUNK! Also the climate control is not working properly!

I LIKE IT!!!
By zash on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

WELL I LOVE IT SO FAR...THE POWER IS GREAT. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEM THUS FAR

Is there a better Minivan?
By Rikki L on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Quite Simply the best minivan on the market. here and abroad. The ride is great, power is more than adequate, beats my 98 Widstar hands down. The dissapearing third row seat should win an innovation award. It drives so well I am hard pressed to decide between the 2003 V6 Accord and another minivan

Honda At It's Best!
By Shams on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Odyssey exceeds in every level from a Minivan expectations. Most Power(240HP) in it's class! Sedan Like Ride, SUV Like Spacious. You get more than what you pay for, a well equipped EX Model comes with Dual Sliding Doors, Security, Premium Sound, ABS, Traction Control and Four Wheel Disc Brakes. Same features in any Competing Vans will cost you more But you still won't the quality. The Bottom Line - It's a HONDA!

Love it
By OSUBAM on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the 2003 EX model. The power doors are so nice with having two kids. And the powerful motor is great. Everybody saying something about the gas mileage most not understand this thing kicks out 240hp. Guess they could buy a Chevy Venture w/ 185hp with 1 mile to the gallon higher and pay the same price.?. I love all the features it has. Hidy went below MSRP and tossed in a trailer hitch and mud flaps for free. They are a great dealership in Ohio.

Best minivan on the market
By tyhyuj6 on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle accomplished many goals .It is proven to be one the out of 3 minivans one out the safest. From all the minivans it is the most realiable