Used 2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Great Van
By Navy Doc

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have been Toyota owners (Camry & Previa) for the last 10 years. I was dissapointed for the overpriced 2004 Sienna. I contacted every Toyota dealer within 200-300 miles and none wanted to sell the car less that MSRP ($28,800) because "the vans were selling faster than they can keep them on the lot". I got more with the 2003 Honda Odyssey EX plus full nose cover and towing package for a total of $27,000 out the lot. The Honda dealer was very courteous and extremely helpful. I sold the Toyota Camry and got another Honda: Civic LX. You can get more for less by buying a Honda.

Favorite Features

The Honda Odyssey rides like a beauty with its powerful V6 engine. Interior is spacious and comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

The cup central cup holder needs redesign. I would have prefered the cupholder used in the Pilot instead because of its abundant of storage. I strongly recommend it. Goodbye Toyota, and welcome Honda.

owner
By threebusybees2

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had two new vans and I will continue to buy the honda until I find something else that I like.

Odyssey Drives like Accord with SUV Powr
By compuserbs

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Searching for a strong SUV, I found myself returning to the Odyssey for its incredible interior comfort, ease to drive, size above the road, stability, Power and towing capcity, which out ranks many SUV's. Every seat is plush, comfortable and at 6'3", I can sit comfortably in the back with plenty of headroom, air and sound quality. Truly it drives like an Accord with the Power of an SUV and rides higher than most SUV's as well, but handles the corners and turning radius is amazing.

Favorite Features

The Navigational System is a dream. Want Chinese take-out, just ask and it nearly drives you to it with pleasant voice commands. Hmm

Suggested Improvements

Find a way to include a DVD and Navigational Unit and I'd be home.

best mini van
By royal5177

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

best mini van i ever bought i have owned many vans from differant manafactors.like chevrolet,dodge,nissan toyota,and oldsmobile the honda is the best!!!

Favorite Features

the fold down magic seat in the back the design of the rear air in the roof how wide the seats are the van.horsepower,driving and handling features etc.

Suggested Improvements

nothing keep up the good work.

GREAT CAR
By JHAN

2003 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THIS CAR DESERVES ALL 10'S THERE'S NO OTHER CAR IN THE MARKET LIKE THE HONDA ODYSSEY..........

Favorite Features

POWER SLIDING DOORS AND THE MAGIC SEAT