Solid Reliability
By bill on
2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought the Nav Model new and have only needed lube changes in 90k miles. The brakes are still good. The GPS is easy to use and very useful but has tricked me sometimes. I have few complaints but am thinking about a new Mini van now and dazzled by the high tech sizzle of the Quest but concerned about some of the negative reviews. But then this model of Ody has attracted far more complaints and I have had scant concern in the 90 k I have driven. My Ody drives like it is almost broken in and ready for more action but Oh!!! the Quest's sleak, sporty, gizmo laden, futuristic, earthbound space shuttle appeal quickens the heart of a true technofile. I hope I luck out and get as good as my Oddy.
Favorite Features
Just lubricant changes and wipers...no other unexpected expenses in 90 k. Mileage was not as advertised but how's is? The quality of the fit and finish is much better than the Quest I may purchase but the trade of is for more impressive inovations.
Suggested Improvements
One cup holder broke in the first week but only becaue is looked like a handle to pick up the seat. Never cared much for the stereo system but usually use an IPod anyway.