2002 Honda Odyssey 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Nice van, Poor quality on

2002 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Nice van, Poor quality on Motor.
By Kathy on

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The problem keeps coming back. My brother took his van for the recall, "got fixed". A week ago his van broke and he will fixed the transmission for the 3 time. My husband got me an Odyssey a month ago and I didn't want to exchange it because of the bad reputation it has. I was happy with my Nissan Quest it never gave me any problem for the 6 yrs that I own it. I keep the Odyssey because of the 4 doors, it has giving me some problems when I drive it, it loses power and one of the motor lights is now on. It's not a surprise, the mechanic says the transmission needs to be fixed. I'll not be surprise to hear their is a class action against Honda. I'm selling mine, and won't be buying Hondas.

Favorite Features

I like the convenience of the doors that u can open wit the control.The extra space on the trunk. The design from the outside is nice not to flat not too curve.

Suggested Improvements

Honda needs an improving on fixing the problems they clearly see is out there on their vehicles. There is many people with the same problems and Honda does not do anything about it.