2002 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Love this van!

2002 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love this van!
By SpencersMom on

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this when our children were 1 and 3. They are now 5 and 7 and we have never regretted this purchase. We have had some weird problems with it, such as the driver's seat belt coming unattached from the floor but the dealership fixed it without charge and checked all the other seatbelts. They were all loose at the floor level. The paint is chipping a bit around the doors and some tiny rust spots are starting to appear. Considering that we live in an area that rarely sees snow (thus no salt or sand on the road), this concerns us. Overall, though, this is the best car decision we've ever made. Even trips of over 1,000 miles are easy on the kids it's so comfortable.

Remote sliding doors and radio/cd controls in the steering wheel. I never have to take my hands or eyes off the road to adjust the volume or change stations or songs on the CD.

Remote/automatic rear door opener. Also, the nearest cell phone charger is at the very bottom of the front console and can't be reached when I am driving since I have to dip my head below the dash to reach it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review