2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
odyssey
By pam on 02/26/02 19:44 PM (PST)

good

2002 - Odyssey exceeded my expectations
By Atlanta Odyssey Owne on 02/26/02 12:09 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've read some of the previous reviews. How can some of you rate a 5 then put in your review that it's the best minivan you've ever driven. Maybe the survey needs some idiot-proofing. Regardless the 240bhp engine, 5 speed automatic transmission, 11 cup holders, folding rear seat, and the huge array of standard features in the EX is incredible. I got mine for $1,500 under MSRP and absolutely love it!!!

the best van
By Joon on 02/25/02 23:48 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent all around van. It has the biggest interior and most powerful engine in its class.

MISSING THE CREATURE COMFORTS
By D. ROWE on 02/19/02 10:11 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

AFTER HAVING 3 CHRYSLER MINIVANS AND 2 TRANSMISSIONS REPLACED I DECIDED TO TRY A HONDA. I'M EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE HANDLING, AND I LIKE THE TRACTION CONTROL (LIVING IN THE COUNTRY IT'S A NICE FEATURE) BUT....IT'S NOISY...I HEAR EVERYTHING AND FEEL EVERYTHING. I FEEL IT LACKS THE "CREATURE COMFORTS" OF THE CHRYSLER.

2002 Honda Odyssey
By familydc on 02/11/02 22:44 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car for my wife to drive, and as it turns out I want to drive it all the time. The performance on this vehicle blows the competition away with its 240 horsepower, 5 speed transmission, and 4 wheel independent suspension. It is as fun to drive as any minivan gets. Put that together with the excellent crash test ratings and functional interior and you have a great minivan.

02 is much better than our 2000 EX
By Carbrain on 01/31/02 18:55 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded our 00 for an 02. The difference is remarkable. It's as if they corrected all of our complaints from the 00. Brakes are stronger and less grabby, 5Spd auto stops the 3500 rpm light throttle starts, seats are recontoured, much less road and wind noise, can actually listen to the stereo on the freeway, and oh yeah 40 extra horsepower on regular unleaded gas. Well done!