Used 2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

It's the best van!
By che

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We owned a Dodge and traded it in for the Odyssey. Our Dodge had electrical problems and was a complete nightmare ... we won't get into that! My wife and I wanted a van that we could grow into with our two small boys. I already own a 92 Accord EX L (200k miles and going) so I was familiar with how durable they are. We are thrilled with our new Odyssey EX L with DVD because of its control, power and comfort. Honda really did listen to their customers and produced a great van. Now I can sit back and watch moves with my kids while my wife drives without any worries. Thanks Edmunds.

Rear trunk space, fold down 3rd row, power, removealbe 2nd row captains chair (forwards, backwards, and side to side), and the DVD player.

More storage space for CDs, DVD, and other nick naks. The other glitch is the stift stick on the automatic hides part of the radio and AC controls. It's a bit awkward but at least of have the steering wheel radio controls! This is really picky stuff considering what you get.

Buy this!
By csgmjones

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great family van. Roomy, lots of ammenities. Hondas are terrific. But where's the side airbags for the rear?

sliding auto power doors DVD roominess front table

Please provide all-weather carmats for the front and back seats.

Alaska Yukon or Bust
By Ottawa-Yukon

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After spending 7 weeks on the road an 18,000 km (11250 miles) this van drove effortlessly. Gas mileage on the highway was acceptable considering that we were driving at an average speed of 120 kmph (75mph). The engine's power and passing ability is simply the best and always had lots of power when you needed it. After returnin from Alaska, I am more impressed with it than before. This van is hard to beat!

engine, transmission, grade control feature

gas mileage

Loveda van but...
By jimbob

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's a great van. Lots of room...drives like a sedan...visibility is great...an SUV without a nose. However, I have had two small ~ problems. The van pulled to the right. Honda said it was the tires (Bridgestones). Bridgestone said it was the allignment. It said just fix it. Both were cooperative. Bridgeston replaced all the tires, but it still pulls??? Anyone else experience this?

Loveda van but...
By Jimbob

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)