2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Best honda dealership ever
By abcab on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle from an excellent dealership

Best Minivan
By legalaliens on 03/05/02 09:41 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looks great, drives great, what else can I say?

Consumer
By gary hensley on 03/04/02 12:14 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bargain with mark-up. By far the best mini van built. Reliable, fun to drive, and safe. Kudos to Honda!

Great vehicle
By Happy Owner on 03/04/02 12:09 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had the Odyssey for a week, but am delighted with this van. I have previously owned vans, but this is the best one yet. It is also superior to any other van out there, including the Siena for handling, comfort and value.

Love It
By CAK on 03/03/02 20:07 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

One of the best decisions I've ever made.

YOU HAVE TO GET ONE
By Kit-Kat on 03/02/02 13:12 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the amazing price, supurb ride, and the convenience, the Odyssey. It's the best mini van. the 3rd row seat is more than convenient. There is a ton of space when it is down, and I don't know how I fit anything in my other trunk with the room there is when the seat is up. safety right after we got it someone rear ended us at 50 m/p/h and the breaks held great, and the back glass fell strait down w/o hurting anyone, and I was amazed at how well the car held up after it was repaired.

loveit, ya gotta buy one
By fordman on 03/01/02 12:05 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great, I have five kids and they love it, especially with the dvd entertainment system. The enterior is great, and it is also very roomy. Not to mention its not noisy at all, has heated side mirrors, easy to use audio and cruise controls on the steering wheel, great cargo room(can easily move the back bench up to the middle row) and the list goes on. Thumbs up!!

Awesome
By Zoey on 02/28/02 16:32 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great van. It rides like a dream and has the foreign reliability that everyone loves without an unreasonable price tag. It is extremely convenient, esp. with the third row seat that folds flat, and it has an amazing amount of room when the 3rd row seat is up. The Odyssey has a wonderful amount of cargo space.

The Best Gets Better
By iam4ecu on 02/28/02 00:43 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just got a 2002 Ody w/ DVD&Leather. Big improvement! If BMW made a minivan, this is what it might feel like. Fixes most all little complaints before. Is for my wife, but I DO like to drive it-amazed at how much better it feels than our '99 Ody. More power, more refined, etc. DVD sys. rocks-Watched Jurassic Park-impressive! Can't wait for our next trip! Can hold more, er...stuff... than you can believe & doesn't take a degree getting the seats out (magic seat rules) Wow-what a product!

2002 EXL-RES is best
By redody on 02/27/02 21:10 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great van, compared to previous gm van. Superior room, comfort, and power. Tight as a drum. Family looks forward to trips with DVD always ready to go. Road noise is the only downside. Van could use more soundproofing. Paid sticker but worth every cent. Have never said that before and never paid sticker either till now.