2002 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Great vehicle
By kurth on 03/15/02 12:36 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this vehicle

The Best VAN, BAR NONE
By 12345 on 03/15/02 10:41 AM (PST)

The Bench Mark Of Vans

I love it!!!!
By njfamily on 03/14/02 09:32 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had looked at the Siena, but this is by far the better choice.

Can't believe I'm excited about minivan
By sdm88 on 03/13/02 14:43 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just took delivery of an EXL with Navigation. This is an exceptionally well designed and built vehicle. Honda reliability plus the magic 3rd row seat and the power sliding doors were the key selling point. Navigation was a nice toy to add to the package. Had to wait 6 months like everyone else, but was able to purchase through a buying service so I paid invoice and consider it a BARGAIN. Never thought we would get a minivan but our SUV got to be a challenge with our second child. Still can't believe I traded in my Mercedes to get this van for my wife.

2001 Odyssey
By Huck on 03/13/02 11:53 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very good hauler of 4 small kids and two adults -- plus, it pulls a pop-up camper with ease. Very typical Honda quality, with adequate power, a great interior design and very good gas mileage. Relatives got a new Ford Windstar and Chevy Venture and HATE them! They are now considering a trade to get the Odyssey. Would recommend this to anyone considering a minivan.

excellent
By tewey on 03/13/02 00:27 AM (PST)

the best

No comparison
By Houstonian on 03/12/02 12:22 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After months of research, lurking on the forums, getting opinions from family and friends, I've come to the conclusion that this is indeed the best minivan on the market. The 240 horses are addictive. The 5-speed auto, traction control, good gas mileage, and magic seat are nice bonuses. Excellent crash test results gives me peace of mind for my family. It may not be the best equipped minivan on the market, but it is the best value.

Honda Odyssey
By oddymanout on 03/09/02 11:50 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When my wife and I bought this van, we drove it to Yellowstone. Truly, never was a better travel vehicle ever built! This vehilce hauled camping equipment, 2 weeks of supplies and three adults from Michigan to Wyoming. Even in the mountains of Wyoming, there wasn't even the slightest bit of hesitation from the Odyssey. The seats were comfortable even after 12 hours behind the wheel. I would have no hesitation recommending this vehicle to others.

What more do you need!!!!!
By EMJAY on 03/08/02 21:48 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am loving every moment when i am in the car. if you are in the market for a minivan go get it..

Best honda dealership ever
By abcab on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle from an excellent dealership