2001 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Very Pleased!

2001 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

Very Pleased!
By pithpress on

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had absolutely no major problems with this van. Routine maintence, cleaning the electrical contacts for the auto-doors and windows (and replacing a solenoid or five). almost indestructible by the kids! Very pleased with the van's performance. So much so, we just traded in our Ford 500 for a new 2010 Odyssey to add to our little "fleet." I hope things keep going well, but I still feel I got my money's worth out of this mini-van! Congratulations Honda!

It is so responsive. Doesn't handle like a van, it handles like a sedan. As comfy as sitting in your living room. The interior is almost indestructible for the kids. Easy to clean and "get the smells out."

Fix the transmission problems. I feel so sorry for all who have had problems with the transmission. Honda should make a life-time warranty for all their transmissions as a good-will gesture (they are getting top dollar for the van). It would restore confidence to many folks who have walked away.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By mak17
on 08/15/11 13:50 PM (PDT)

Spoke too soon!!!. Wait until you reach 110,000 miles on your Odyssey. You'd get surprise from your vehicle & Irresponsible answer from American Honda.