Very Pleased!
By pithpress on
2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I have had absolutely no major problems with this van. Routine maintence, cleaning the electrical contacts for the auto-doors and windows (and replacing a solenoid or five). almost indestructible by the kids! Very pleased with the van's performance. So much so, we just traded in our Ford 500 for a new 2010 Odyssey to add to our little "fleet." I hope things keep going well, but I still feel I got my money's worth out of this mini-van! Congratulations Honda!
Favorite Features
It is so responsive. Doesn't handle like a van, it handles like a sedan. As comfy as sitting in your living room. The interior is almost indestructible for the kids. Easy to clean and "get the smells out."
Suggested Improvements
Fix the transmission problems. I feel so sorry for all who have had problems with the transmission. Honda should make a life-time warranty for all their transmissions as a good-will gesture (they are getting top dollar for the van). It would restore confidence to many folks who have walked away.
By mak17
on 08/15/11 13:50 PM (PDT)

Spoke too soon!!!. Wait until you reach 110,000 miles on your Odyssey. You'd get surprise from your vehicle & Irresponsible answer from American Honda.