2001 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Great Minivan

2001 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

Great Minivan
By tscm98 on

2001 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent Minivan. Very reliable, traction control, rear seat temperature fan control, foldaway 3rd row, lots of room even when the 3rd seat is up. My husband drives a 94 Accord, and when he drives on the highway, I usually have to remind him to check his speed, because he ends up above 80, without realizing it. I never thought I would drive a minivan, but now that I have it, I don't know what I would do without it. The 3rd row seat that folds into the floor is very convenient. The 2 captains chairs in the center can be pushed together, or kept separate. I love the van and would recommend it to anyone.

Foldaway 3rd row seating 2nd row temperature fan control spaciousness comfort numerous drink holders arm rests on chairs storage compartments

I have been having problems with the sliding doors freezing shut in the snowy weather. It drives me CRAZY!! My suggestion would be to improve the seal in the back so the moisture does not get into the sliding mechanism area.