2001 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
A sport sedan in mini-van clothing.
By Kvn on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After test driving the Windstar, Caravan, Sienna, and Quest, the Honda was the clear winner. Although we had to pay OVER list and wait for it, it was well worth it. I swore I'd never drive a mini-van, but I don't mind driving this van one bit. It is as easy to manuever and park as a mid-size sedan, and has better acceleration and is much smoother than sport-utes. I wanted a sport-ute, but after weighing mileage, space, functionality, and comfort it was really a no brainer. It is still as solid, quiet and reliable as the day it drove off the lot.

Best MiniVan Period
By Binkman on 03/12/02 18:47 PM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owed Oldsmobile and Chryler minivans in the past. I have rented GM minivans. None compare to the new Odyssey. It has power,room and the fold down rear seat is great. Like all Hondas engine has horsepower and good fuel economy

The best minivan one could buy!
By ton on 03/06/02 12:46 PM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Since I drove it off the dealer, there was no problems. The power sliding doors works fine, the engine is silky smooth just like a lexus or better. The interior is very roomy, it is even roomier than its rival, the town and country. On my Starlight Silver Honda Odyssey EX, I have installed customized PIAA fog lights and wind deflectors to make the van distinct from others.