2001 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Great Van!
By Jim R on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Honda Odyssey is an excellent mini- van. It provides great comfort, it handles very good, and the v-6 provides good power.

Great Minivan
By tscm98 on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent Minivan. Very reliable, traction control, rear seat temperature fan control, foldaway 3rd row, lots of room even when the 3rd seat is up. My husband drives a 94 Accord, and when he drives on the highway, I usually have to remind him to check his speed, because he ends up above 80, without realizing it. I never thought I would drive a minivan, but now that I have it, I don't know what I would do without it. The 3rd row seat that folds into the floor is very convenient. The 2 captains chairs in the center can be pushed together, or kept separate. I love the van and would recommend it to anyone.

Honda
By R Scott on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good vehicle...good mileage...excellent condition. No dents..runs perfectly Seats 7 people

GREAT VAN
By CHRIS G. on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

WE BOUGHT THIS VAN 5/01. IT HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING. SEEMS A LOT MORE REFINED THEN THE CARAVAN I HAD BEFORE. GREAT DESIGN INSIDE AND OUT. FOLDING THIRD SEAT IS GREAT FEATURE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VAN TO ANYONE WHO IS IN THE MARKET FOR A MINI VAN OR SUV. IT HAS MORE ROOM THEN AN SUV AND A BETTER RIDE.

2001 ODYSSEY
By WML on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A DEPENDABLE,COMFORTABLE, AND SAFE FAMILY VEHICLE.

Reliable???
By Dubovy on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Every six months a get a letter from Honda extending my warranty because of poor workmanship or defects in material. I had several minor defects when I picked up my vehicle that were corrected.

This van is ......
By Handsomepig on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second minivan, the first one was a Caravan,I think that was bad, but I never think Honda makes one even.....

MY ODYSSEY
By MARK EDINGER on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MINIVAN IN THE MARKET. MOST OPTIONS AND FEATURES FOR THE MONEY, BEST CRASH TEST RATINGS, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE 3RD ROW SEAT AT HOME TO GET MORE CARGO SPACE.

My racing days are over...
By Di on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After 6 months of hints from my husband I finally took the Odyssey for a test drive. I was reluctant to be seen in a mini van after owning several Accords, Civics, CRXs and Integras. But I wanted more room for the tax deduction (aka new baby) so I kissed my youth goodbye and took it for a spin. Very impressed when compared to other minis I tested. After owning so many Honda products I guess you have to "dance with the one that brung ya". Honda's have always been reliable, never ever been left stranded for any reason.

second home
By maui303 on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

van rides well, great for kids, video works well,