I love it!
By Chris on
2000 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan
We bought our Odyssey with 61K on it and I am very happy with it. It gets great gas mileage, Honda stands behind their work and it's a great ride, especially on highway trips. Did have a problem with the EGR valve at 81K, had it fixed and am appealing to American Honda to reimburse me as they'd extended the EGR warranty to 80K! My goal is to keep it for years to come, I'm hoping to put another 125K on the vehicle. It's my vehicle of choice anytime I go out driving. Only minor glitch is sometimes the automatic sliding doors freeze up, but that's usually due to human error! Bought new tires, have replaced front headlight bulbs and other routine maintenance, that's it!
Favorite Features
Automatic sliding doors; great gas mileage; smooth ride; climate control; interior comfort; fold-down third row seats; interior cargo space when seats are down; reliabilty; and exterior styling.
Suggested Improvements
Bass/fade & tenor/balance controls hard to get to, gear shift lever gets in the way; a little tight in front passenger seat for some tall adults.