Great Now, Greatest w/Improvements
By DDH on
2000 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan
First 4 months were the pits doors continueously had problems. The contineous returns to the dealer eventually fixed the door problem. Then a low grinding noise when backing up, the transmission was replaced Dealer had vehicle more than we did. Even with being put out over the period of problems, I love my Odyssey. It is roomy, it is great for the kids, my elderly Mother who is handicapped finds little difficulty getting in and out of the Odyssey. Lastly the knobs for the driver side are in a bad place, I have had to have the knobs replaced due to the children stepping on the knobs.
Favorite Features
Drop down back seat, light weight middle Captain chair for fold up and removal, front center tray, Front & Back Captain Seats, Cargo Cover Leg Room. Individual climate controls. Extra storage compartments
Suggested Improvements
Automatic side door closures & signals, Exterior side doors need to have covers over the tracks due to ice build-up preventing the doors from opening in the cold weather. Driver's seat knobs need to be placed somewhere else. All season mats and cargo covers should be standard.