Great Van EX version love Honda vehicles
By lemichaelj on
1999 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan
Love my van bought a new one, and love Honda vehicles, yes the 99, 2000 models did have tranny troubles but they had a recall that fixed it. I put a trans cooler on mine the day I bought it, every vehicle should have trans cooler. but van is roomy , I have 251000 miles on it now and no major problems, condenser got a hole rubbed in it by a small rock, replaced it and still going strong actually had to spend the night in it when Hurricane Rita came through Louisiana. Thank God for the Roominess, This van rides and drives like a car, rear air for the kids is perfect. Power sliding doors are perfect and although you have to clean the contacts every so often so they close completely, Great van!!!
Favorite Features
Power sliding doors on both sides, Rear air and heat, seats 8 passengers easily, drives like almost any car. the body is nice looking over most mini vans.
Suggested Improvements
Tell customers to keep the power sliding doors contacts clean so they close correctly. Trans coolers should have been a standard feature to keep such large vans from overheating such small transmissions. move the mirror adjustments to the driver side door instead of the dashboard too hard to get t