The Best Vehicle I've ever owned!
By Robert Ponce on
1995 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan
And, I've own a lot! American and foreign cars all by being in the Air Force. I used to buy and sell cars from military folks who were switching assignments to and from other bases. I worked on all makes and models on my last count approx 30 cars and a dozen motorcycles. I personally owned cars for no more than 2 years tops! Not until I bought this 1995 Odyssey in 01/1996 on a year end close out! I've had it now for over 12 years and it has 415,000 miles. None of my friends can believe that I'm still driving my white Honda Odyssey? I've only replaced the timing belt and master cylinder and CV Joints and about 6-7 sets of tires! I'm keeping her!
Favorite Features
I've used my van for my computer business and loaded it up to the brim after removing the back buckets and closing the magic seat and was very impressed with the capacity! I loaded up all my 12' 2X6 and 2X8 from home depot to build a 12' X 15' wood deck! cement bags, nails, tools. She only smiled!
Suggested Improvements
Only thing Honda could have done to improve it was to make it float and add a propeller. It would make a excellent water craft as well! Also, Helicopter option would come in handy in Miami traffic!