1995 Honda Odyssey 2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Most Reliable Vehicle I've Owned

1995 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

LX Passenger Minivan (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Most Reliable Vehicle I've Owned
By Ktoes on

1995 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan

I leased this Odyssey in 12/95, then purchased it. It now has 118,000 miles and the car has been trouble free. The only problem was the muffler that fell off right after the warranty ended, but Honda replaced it free of charge. My wife loves this car & does not want to trade for a newer one! I have owned 5 Hondas and all of them have been reliable & care free. The interior has held up exceptionally well and the motor is still strong. I will get a new CR-V when my wife decides to give it up...

Favorite Features

3rd seat that folds flat into the floor. Comfortable on long trips and captain chairs are excellent. Dual A/C. Middle captain seats weigh only 16lbs and pop out easily for great hauling area. Easy to change oil. Lots of storage compartments.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a V-6, but engine pulls fine for size(I drive a Miata and I like to accelerate!). Hard to replace air filter. Hood chips easy due to pitch. Just minor things...one could not ask for a easier vehicle to care for or drive.