2010 Honda Insight Consumer Review: Easy 50 mpg

2010 Honda Insight - Consumer Review

EX 4dr Hatchback (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Easy 50 mpg
By dtl on

2010 Honda Insight EX 4dr Hatchback (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

How can US gov. can rate this hybrid gas electric at 40 mpg? I easily get 50 mpg with guidance from the built in monitors. Prius owners ask how is the mileage and have expressed that they are not happy with their mileage. I think this vehicle will be great for Teenagers as it teaches you how to drive efficiently and rewards you for doing so. The seats are completely adjustable and very comfortable. I chose this vehicle for mileage, styling, and the fact that it has 1 cubic foot more storage space in the back than the Civic.

Driving adviser monitor that shows you how you are doing and teaches and rewards you for driving more efficiently. My son loves the I-Pod connection, we do not need a USB connect.

I would like the back storage cover to be raised a couple inches, to add another cubic foot. I would like improved sun visors. I would go for even better milage, gas electric plug in. I think that all new cars should have tires that wear longer than two years or 35,000 miles.