Brilliance
By xzizx on
2006 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback w/Air Conditioning (1.0L 3cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
The increase in vehicle interaction from the Insights digital display takes driving to a new standard. One where it is possible for precision gas saving. Very little guessing. Bad driving is spelled out right in front of you with lower mpg. Keeps one honest. At least more so than a vehicle w/o the same type of display. My 2006's Marconi sticker claims 57 City 56 Hghwy. I beat that easily. Took about a week for me to regularly beat those numbers. Avg City romps bring 66-70 mpg. Highway, which is supposed to be lower is even higher. Might have to do with having rare Cruise Control Option. Set it at 50-55 mph and the mileage is 70+mpg. These figs are w/o A/c running.
Favorite Features
The convenience/comfort features, auto a/c, great sounding c/d stereo radio power Windows, door locks, its is really a Cadillac comfortable sports car. I say sports car, because this is no slug! If I wanted, I could fly by most cars; especially since I can do it getting 40 mpg with a/c.
Suggested Improvements
FIRST! Nothing! Hard to Find Accessories! Like Wind Deflectors, Bra. Would be nice if the dash could allow for Full Screen GPS, w/DVD. As is Only a 4.3 inch DVD w/Gps will fit. Hey its hard to think of anything wrong. There just isn't any. Yeah its a little job climbing out. good prob!