2004 Honda Insight Consumer Review: Why this is my all-time favori

2004 Honda Insight - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.0L 3-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/AC)

Why this is my all-time favorite car
By Marilyn Voorhies on

2004 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback w/Air Conditioning (1.0L 3cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My Insight is by far the best car I've ever owned and if I buy another car, it is sure to be an Insight. Yes, it only holds two people, but 95% of my driving doesn't require a larger capacity. If it does, I borrow my husband's 5-passenger car. The Insight's reliability is perfect; in my 20,000 miles of driving I have yet to have anything fail; I get raves from just about everyone who sees the car. Its performance is flawless.

My favorite features are: gas efficiency; lovely style; it's just plain fun to drive; its responsiveness/pep; its handling; its workmanship and durability.

The only improvement, which is probably not practical, would be to make a 4- or 5-seat version. Actually, that might take away from its overall style and practicality, so when all is said and done, just keep it as it is!