SO MUCH FUN I WANT TWO
By FRED on
2003 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback (1.0L 3cyl gas/electric hybrid 5M)
This is the most fun car to drive and for a 6'4" guy, comfortable and zippy.I want to buy another in a different color it is so much fun. I have a Mercedes convertible, a Lexus Wagon and my daughter a new Cabriolet. You can have all of them. I like driving alone and have as much space in the back of my Insight as my Lexus. I am going to dump my others and get a blue one. I may not drive that much, but I get there faster than the huge SUVs who try and kill me out of jealousy. Never seem to put gas..what high prices? It is so quiet I never know if it is running. This is the least written or reviewed hybrid because it isn't a family car. I am glad I got rid of them.
Favorite Features
The smoothness and so quiet. Good automatic transmission, lots of headroom and tons of storage and it handles like a sports car. Great dashboard and space. I also had great carpeting added. I have never seen an Insight advertised on TV. I walked into the showroom, drove it 4 blocks and wrote a check.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe a leather interior, but I have custom covers which are really hot looking.I hate music in cars but would think about a CD player. Air conditioning is almost too cold but I love it cold. It is so low, maybe they should put a signaling device when parking close to concrete stop barriers.