I owned one for 5 years, servicing every 3 months.
In that time:
1. Need to replace cat converter ($1,200).
2. Need to replace IMA ($2,700).
3. Need to replace transmission ($2,200).
4. Need to replace flywheel.
5. Wheels randomly seize up almost causing an accident.
Dealer doesn't know why ($100 diagnostic).
6. Need to replace engine ($3,800).
7. Need to replace transmission ($2,200).
8. Need to replace IMA again ($2,800).
9. Need to replace wiring ($550).
Used/aftermarket parts are hard or impossible to find.
2 of 3 dealers had extremely poor workmanship (I was a mechanic).
Car never lasted more than 3 months w/o something breaking, and every part on it is EXPENSIVE.
When everything was working properly, it averaged 60mpg in 50/50 city/highway driving.
Even with the IMA out, it still averaged 40mpg.
Honda dealers that hire qualified mechanics, not screwups.
Seats don't go down, extremely uncomfortable on road trips.