Drive what you need!
By Firecracker on
2000 Honda Insight 2dr Hatchback
I never considered the insight until a technology savvy person convinced me to test drive it. (I was not keen on the side skirts) Once I did I loved it and traded my Audi A6 in on the spot. Best decision I ever made! My lifestyle was very welcoming to a Honda Insight. I have been excited to drive it every day for the past 2.5 years. There is always a smug look on my face when I drive through the gas station past all the SUV owners and walk inside, just to get a soda! The thing is most people don't drive what they need. All seem to own a vehicle that could move a whole house if necessary. I say, buy the insight for the rest of the days you are not on the move to save $$$
Favorite Features
Ultra Low Emissions!!!, Auto shut off (it is always strange to hear what others are listening to on the radio), Aerodynamics, How small it is outside and the roominess inside, gas milage. Only wear maintenance needed so far at 135000 miles-no major repairs Keeps me from speeding.
Suggested Improvements
Mine seems to leak through the seams and down the seat belt holders so that the car smells musty after it rains. Also I cannot go through an automatic car wash and get my car dried because the plastic clip-on panels are worn and will blow right off Lacks power in rare instances