2016 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Goid car but a few negatives
By C K Unruh

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my 2016 Honda Fit for about a month now. A few negatives: Excessive wind noise from front windshield when going over 45 mph...Passenger front window is very slow going up and down at times...the Ac vent air blows hard when decelerating and blows less hard when accelerating. ..and last, the engine pings loud at idle. I have addressed these issues with the dealership to see if these are common for the fit and I have yet to hear back from them. Its been 4 days. The fit is peppy enough and has plenty of room for my large dogs. I don't like the fact that these only come with black interior. .Dog hair and dirt really show up. Also, they don't come with floor mats. How stupid is that? Rubber mats from Honda are 170 bucks. Carpeted floor mats are over 300 bucks. Gas mileage is Good but gas tank is too small. Fuel like comes on at about 8 gallons. Too small. Also, no wheels...it has hub caps! Gross!! As soon as I can save some money i am going to get some wheels. I tinted the windows that made it look a little better. To me, this looks just like a small van. That's about it. Hope this helps in making your decision whether to buy one or not.

Happy new lessor!
By Aaron Schwartz

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Nearly everything has been spectacular with this car! We're getting 33 City / 42 Highway, exactly as advertised. I've never driven a CVT before and find it to be quite easy to use and peppy. Very comfortable seats all around, even for my 6'1" father to ride in the back. Cargo room is incredible for such a small car (and even compared to many larger cars) - we could easily replace our van with this for 99% of cargo needs. If you had to press me to complain about something, the only negative I can think of is that the door panel isn't as thick as those on my previous cars, and I like to rest my arm there on long trips. Rush out and get one!

Handy Runabout
By M Woods

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Some positives: It has a right side blind spot camera! It has excellent visibility. This particular trim level has keyless entry and push button start which we find quite desirable. It has a rear view camera. Negatives: Although the braking is very good, the rear brakes are not disk type. (It does have some sort of ABS.) It has small car ride and typical Honda road noise, but they are not bad, better than some earlier versions of various Honda models.

Great around town car
By 29ways

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love the gas mileage on this little car, wish it had a bit more get up and go, but it is a 4 cylinder. Overall am very happy with my new no frills auto.

Decent car
By Maegan Mayhem

2016 Honda Fit Hatchback LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

The navigation on the touch screen is not as intuitive as you'd think. For making the UI like a mobile app, the menus and where customization or settings should be can be confusing. To select a different bluetooth device for audio, it is not in the audio menu - you have to go to settings> audio> bluetooth devices I believe. Small gripe, but overall after a month I really am enjoying the car.