2015 Honda Fit Consumer Review: I love my Fit!

2015 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

I love my Fit!
By hondafangirl on

2015 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've wanted a Fit since they hit the US in 2006. I've been driving Accords for many years, and with this 3rd generation Fit redesign, I finally decided it was time to own my first Fit. I opted for the fully loaded EX-L w/Navi. I've had the car for two weeks now, and I do not regret my purchase one bit. I do not feel like I am in a small subcompact in this car. It handles really well on the highway, and city driving is the most fun! I have gotten above average returns on mileage with a mix of hwy/city. Honda got it right with the Fit in my opinion. If you remember Honda from the 70's-80's, the Fit reminds me of that era. Small, economical and a blast to drive. I love my Fit!

Favorite Features

Lane Watch Camera - I had this on my Accord, and was so happy it carried over to the higher trim on the Fit. Once you use it, you will never want to live without it again. Magic Seats/Refresh Mode - Seriously, this car cannot be beat in its class when it comes to cargo and seating versatility. You can essentially turn the interior into a bed with refresh mode. Heated Leather Seats - To be fair, they are "leather trimmed", but the quality is top notch. The seats are very comfortable for a subcompact. In fact, think that they are much nicer than the ones in my Accord. Gas Mileage - I'm averaging well above the rating. All the tech - love it all, bluetooth, navi, voice command.

Suggested Improvements

I really can't think of any suggested improvements at this time. I really feel that Honda has gotten it right with each roll out of the Fit, and the 2015 is not a disappointment at all. If you keep your perspective as to what this car is all about - fuel economy & cargo utility - you should not be disappointed. It delivers on both. Great job, Honda!
By romil01
on 09/19/14 06:49 AM (PDT)

How is the 6-speaker, 180W sound system?