2015 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

2015 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Test drive is not enough
By newfit on 03/25/15 14:36 PM (PDT)

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

After seeing all the glowing specs on this car, I did TWO twenty min test drives. It seemed comfortable enough for a subcompact and fun to drive.. Only 100 miles on it and it is wicked on my old back. This feature seems to be buried in the reviews like edmonds and Kelly Blue book. I have a 5 hour drive up coming, and I am really really fearful. Now what? Can my budget really take trading in a car that's only 2 weeks old. No more Honda's for me I think.

Like it so far
By Dan Limitone on 03/15/15 20:47 PM (PDT)

2015 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

New owner with Two weeks and 700 miles now. Purchased the EX with CVT Transmission. So far gas mileage is 38-41 mpg. The engine is pretty spunky however when climbing hills the CVT tends to make the engine work to find the perfect spot...so it get's a little 'busy'. I've had newer Civics, CRV's and find them a little quieter and refined but also realizing the price point on the Fit it seems a fair trade off. Purchased on the last day of the month so after calling around I feel I got a fair price and didn't have to travel far. So far, so good.

Ours has had flawless reliability
By nau on 03/12/15 10:19 AM (PDT)

2015 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Fit has been what we expected. We have had absolutely no reliability issues so far. Our blue EX-L was built in July, 2014 and we purchased it in August, 2014. It now has over 13,000 miles on it, and all we've done is change the oil.

Unfit Fit. Done with Honda brand.
By mazdafun on 03/10/15 20:02 PM (PDT)

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

HVAC issues since I bought it in mid-June 2014. Dealer couldn't fix it after 3 attempts and continued musty, moldy emissions cause severe health symptoms, so I have filed a Lemon Law claim through Honda's arbitrator. Front seats are the worst I've had in a vehicle. Sit in them for at least 40-45 minutes to confirm they work for you. My test drives were too short to make this apparent. The pain kind of sneaks up on you. The positives (which are many) don't outweigh the horrible mold allergy symptoms I've had. American Honda has been unresponsive and the dealer has been barely supportive.

Absolutely awful. There are better choices
By festiboi2 on 03/08/15 15:47 PM (PDT)

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

Bought a brand new Fit because it made an excellent showroom impression; the magic seats, cargo flexibility, and lots of standard features on the base model. But owning this car is a nightmare Reliability woes have haunted this car from the beginning; mostly odd trim and electrical issues, including exterior trim breaking and taillights filling with water It's not the most refined subcompact; other offerings have more power, better sorted manual transmissions, and are quieter. For city life, it is perfect. It's easy to park, economical, and can haul loads of gear. Honda just started building the Fit at an all-new plant in Mexico and some of the quality issues are showing.

The miracle car
By valuecarsonly on 02/22/15 18:47 PM (PST)

2015 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Not since the 2005 Scion tC do I think I found one of the best values in the market today. My wife and I fight over who drives it and we attempt to get the most of every drop of gas (we leave it on Econ and are averaging 40 mpg). Tall men are okay back there, and so are two cat crates and a tall gift and luggage; we even fit a queen headboard in there. All the great features plus space and fuel-efficiency for about $18K after fees? We are both quite happy with this cool little red car.

Fun car, but buyer beware
By hondaowner34 on 01/28/15 10:07 AM (PST)

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned my new Fit for about 6 months. Overall I love the car. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, is easy to park in tight places, and looks great. However, I've been having a major problem with paint chipping. I consider my daily driving to be less than average in pretty average conditions, and yet my car has sustained considerable paint damage. My 10+ yr. old Toyota never had this problem, and I think it reflects poor paint quality on the part of Honda. Dealership and Honda Customer Service don't consider this a "warrantable" problem, so I guess this is supposed to be acceptable for a brand new car.

Ricky's 2015 Honda Fit =)
By sparkndutch on 01/26/15 23:08 PM (PST)

2015 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just traded in my 2013 Honda Fit Sport, IM SO GLAD I DID!!! Anyone with an older Fit that's been thinking about trading it in for the new one... DO SO! I went ahead and bought the fully loaded trim level to which I'm very happy about. It certainly does not feel like a cheap subcompact car at all, I own several Lexus' and a 2013 Accord Sport and this Fit is my favorite car to drive now. I would suggest everyone who's negotiationing for a price to use the "Edmunds Price Promise" I was able to use this at the dealership and in fact got way below invoice price since I used College and Military discount. So before taxes I bought it for $19.4k at Galpin Honda in Los Angeles, CA.

Best car EVER
By melnjames on 11/27/14 20:40 PM (PST)

2015 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Fit for a week now and I absolutely love it. I was in the market for a small SUV for future business plans but if I am the only one in the car, there is a ton of room in the back with the seats folded down. The Fit has all of the latest technology (Bluetooth, rearview camera, pandora, etc). So far, my gas mileage has been averaging around 33 miles city. There are only two things I can point out that I don't like about my car. One is the engine noise. Around town, it's louder than your average car but on the highway, it's not much different than any other car. Also, I am not liking the cupholders way down low in the front. A passenger can not put a large drink there.

2015 LX Beware of Seat discomfort
By andy206 on 11/02/14 09:01 AM (PST)

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought a 2015 LX. I like the car but the front seats, the driver seat for me, are really poorly designed in a concave shape. The seat seemed OK at first, but after about 30 miles or so, I was in terrific back pain, like my back had been wrenched. This is beyond discomfort, graduating to health hazard. I am trying lumbar supports with limited success. I traded in a 1999 Tacoma with bench seats, which gave me no problem. I have also driven a number of other cars recently including a 2005 Prius, a 2013 Kia Rio, and a Chevy Aveo, all with no problem. Unless i can figure something to improve the seat I will not be keeping this car.