2015 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Best car I've owned and I'm 63
By John in TX

2015 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

First the negatives. For long rides the seat is hard. I bought a car cushion from Costco for the bottom of the seat and now long drives are easy. Others on the Fit forum are having too many issues and many like me are not. Seems like Mexico needs to step up their QA and Honda should have not let it slip. The room in it is fantastic, handling makes taking turns fun, it shifts like a dream, the rear camera is a MUST for me, the side camera is so much better than the right side mirror only option because it is safer and gives such a bigger amount of view, gets great mileage even when driven somewhat hard, and I can't see myself ever getting another type of car since having all the advantages of the Fit.

pain when driving the car
By Mary Atkins

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Test drive this car as long as possible if you want to buy it. If you experience any discomfort or pain, do not buy this car because it only gets worse. I didn't experience the driver seat as uncomfortable but after my first 2-hour-drive, I felt tingling and burning in my right foot. A year later, I am seriously considering selling the car because my leg, foot, and hip hurt when driving it. The rep at Honda gave me his condolences, but I am stuck with a car that I basically like but can’t drive without being in pain. (Before getting the Fit, I drove a Honda’83 for 15 years and never had a problem.) The driver seat might work for some, but make sure you are one of them.

LOVE this car nice transition from Vibe
By Tara McNutt

2015 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I went from driving a 2003 ponitac vibe with 300,000+ miles on it and I would still be driving it if someone was paying attention and didn't slam into the backend. I absolutely LOVED my vibe and searched everywhere for another one, but ultimately decided to go for something newer that would last. Going from the Vibe to the Fit was a very easy transition it has a lot of the same features plus some added bonuses! The right blind spot camera on the right mirror is so helpful when switiching lanes and when I'm not sure if a car is close to me or not. The seats folding up are nice for taller objects ( something my vibe didn't do ) but I wish that they would fold Completely flat with a hard back just like my vibe. I will have to put down something over top of the seats when they are almost flat when I want to haul something.

Love my Honda 2015 Fit -- HATE the seats!!!
By SueAnn

2015 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

My Fit has been great, but any trip over an hour and your back and neck are killing you!! I travel a bit and am now in Physical Therapy (probably not only due to the car, but the concave shape of the seats does NOT help). When I asked the dealership what I could do they said they could not help. Also, my boyfriend is 6'1 and can does NOT fit in the FIT without scrunching his legs! I asked if the tracks could be extended and was told no. Get it together Honda, help us!?!?!

Don't waste your money !!!!
By Lisa Diedrich

2015 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased my Honda 2015 fit EX-L on January 28th, 2016 and already have traded it in, the car two times would not start when hit the ignition button, first time the battery was dead and nothing was left on, the second time would not start again, then 15 minutes later the cars lights were on and the radio was on? Then when hit the ignition button, then the car started! Took it to Honda and since they could not replicate the car not starting, they said everything was ok and until it didn't start again and they couldn't replicate what was going on, all they could do/ offer me was to tell me to use the roadside assistance when it won't start! Not acceptable!!!!! this is a 2015 with 15,000 miles, the dealer was no help, then I called Honda America and got the same response, just call roadside assistance when it won't start! Not acceptable!!!! no one buys a 2015 car, especially a Honda , I bought a Honda due to it's reliability, resale value and dependability, after research on the internet this car has a 12 volt battery and is not enough power to keep all the electronics/technology supplied in the car, do your research before spending your money on this car!!!! There are stories of people leaving music on for 1/2 hour after shutting off the car, or needing to keep hazard lights on and this alone drained the battery to have the battery go dead. No one buys a car that may/may not start and leave you stranded, especially a Honda.