2013 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Bang for the buck

2013 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Bang for the buck
By bmckeeman on

2013 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

When looking for a roomy, efficient, and compact vehicle a year ago, I ended up buying a Patriot over the Fit due to power/space/SUV benefits. Well, I ended up trading the Jeep in to gain MPG benefits and to save a few bucks on payments. I couldn't be happier! I have wanted a manual again since my first vehicle some years ago. Very glad I switched back to a 5spd. MPG is much better, and on par with my old Corolla. I was concerned about highway performance due to the lack of a 6th gear, and it being such a small car, but highway tracking and noise levels are great for the class. Build quality is great, the interior is functional, and exterior styling is nice with the Sport trim. Great value!

Favorite Features

Manual transmission, styling, tons of storage space, seat comfort, cargo capacity, MPG, value.

Suggested Improvements

No vehicle sold in 2013/2014 should be without bluetooth...if you can get standard myLink on a Chevy Spark, Honda should be offering it on the Fit without having to spend thousands to upgrade to the nav system. I had it on my Patriot and really miss it. There are aftermarket options, but really...its 2014...it should be standard.