2013 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
'13 Fit base 5MT
By rzepczynski on 03/23/14 20:44 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

'13 Fit base 5MT. So far, 10 months, 10,000 miles, no problems. Despite display indicating 50% oil life left at 5K miles, oil was changed @ 5K mi. Oil changed at 10K mi. (again display indicating 50% oil life remaining) with full synthetic. Engine seems to run better on full synthetic. Concerned that after 10K mi. there has been no dash display for maintenance (wrench symbol). As there are no mileage recommendations for maintenance in the owner's manual, you are wholly dependent on the car computer for maintenance scheduling. Wondering if computer is working properly. Can't believe no service is required after 10K miles. Very satisfied and happy with the car.

Fantastic so far!
By flyersfan12 on 02/03/14 21:19 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in August. I am 6'4" and about 260 lbs, and I have more than enough room in the car itself. There is even room behind me for a normal-sized, full-grown adult. There is so much space inside the car, I don't have any trouble putting everything I need for weeks. It has great acceleration, mainly because it is so small, and it is fantastic to drive. In the snow, it has been handling fantastically.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Fit Hatchback in VA is:

$118 per month*