2013 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Bang for the buck
By bmckeeman on 01/06/14 08:46 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

When looking for a roomy, efficient, and compact vehicle a year ago, I ended up buying a Patriot over the Fit due to power/space/SUV benefits. Well, I ended up trading the Jeep in to gain MPG benefits and to save a few bucks on payments. I couldn't be happier! I have wanted a manual again since my first vehicle some years ago. Very glad I switched back to a 5spd. MPG is much better, and on par with my old Corolla. I was concerned about highway performance due to the lack of a 6th gear, and it being such a small car, but highway tracking and noise levels are great for the class. Build quality is great, the interior is functional, and exterior styling is nice with the Sport trim. Great value!

Great Little Car
By co3945 on 05/12/13 17:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Fit Sport 5MT for over 3 months and I am very pleased with the car. I purchased it to take over daily driver duties from my BMW 330Ci. I wanted a car that is fun to drive, inexpensive to operate, and high on practicality, and so far the Fit delivers on all counts. The cargo area is very capacious, and the Fit was able to carry 4 new boxed 16" aftermarket wheels behind the back seats. I am also able to fit my road bike in the back using a fork-mount rack. I only need to fold one seat and I do not need to drop the seat on my bike to load it back there (I am 5'10" and ride a 56cm frame). Seating in the back is fine with ample head and leg room considering the size of the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Fit Hatchback in VA is:

$125 per month*