2012 Honda Fit Sport MT in Vortex Blue
By hondalvr4life on
2012 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I waited 2 weeks for this color to come in from Japan and boy am I glad I did, It is gorgeous, and you don't see it as often as the other colors. The car is fantastic, I def had to get the Manual Transmission and it is soo much better than the Auto. Right now, the car has almost 1,000 miles and I am soo far averaging 33.5 MPG. The updates for 2012 seemed to have worked as the interior is much quieter than the older model. The seats are comfortable, it only cost me $28 bucks to fill up, and its fun to drive. I'd say I have a winner with this car and I could not be happier!
Favorite Features
Roomy Interior, Fuel Economy (I am coming from a gas guzzling 2001 Accord V6), Handling, Aggressive New Styling, Visibility from the drivers seat, Color, Rims, Manual Transmission, Cargo Room, this car is like a clown car with all the headroom!
Suggested Improvements
A 2012 car and it didn't come with factory Bluetooth or XM satellite radio. You can get bluetooth with the NAV model but that isnt available with a Manual and still didnt come with Bluetooth. I would also like to see a height adjustable driver seat (its fine for me but other drivers might have problems). Also, more power never hurts, maybe even a Fit Si? I would buy that. Gas mileage is good soo far but could be better, the small 10.6 gal gas tank does limit the range to 300 miles or less but it is pretty cheap to fill up so that makes up for it. Hopefully for the next model Honda will introduce more tech and lux features like the Fiesta, although the Fit is still number one for me!
By priusenvy1
on 04/15/12 23:01 PM (PDT)

Wow, another reviewer that reasons that high mpg makes a fill up less than $30. Hello people, mpg does not make a fill up any cheaper. It just lets you fill up LESS OFTEN..When reviewing, please don't tell us how much it costs to fill up, that fact tells us nothing People!!! Tell us only what mpg you are getting.. And there is no way you are filling a 10.6 gallon tank for $28, unless you are filling up with 3.3 gallons already in the tank.. 10.6 - 3.3 X $3.84/gal = $28

By myfitty12
on 05/09/12 17:35 PM (PDT)

Chill out man... I clearly stated I was averaging 33.5 MPG. Right now, I average about 32 in 100% city driving which is what I do and 38 MPG highway. And yes it used to cost me $28 bucks to fill up when gas was $3.70 a gallon, now its closer to $35 but I never put more than 8 gallons in the tank