37.2 mpg!!!
By crappycorolla on
2012 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
I had read they got great gas mileage and they do! It doesn't feel as small as it looks. It's fairly comfortable, but crowded with 5 people in it. It doesn't have a lot of power for fast excelleration. The stereo is nice, I like that some stations say what song is on on this radio. I wish there was an outsie temperature gauge. I couldn't have got into a dependable car for less. I had been trying to decide between a Kia and Fit and heard at work someones Kia stopped running the first week! There is more room behind the back seats than you would think, we put 250 of food and 50lbs dog food.The brakes work better than any car I've owned. Visability is amazing!
Favorite Features
Brakes stop smooth even in a hurry and don't jerk or stick like my last car. Gas mileage-first tank 32.2, second tank 37.3, 3rd tank I was in traffic a lot and got 34.3. I'm saving 120 a month in gas I don't have to buy!! I put 55,000 miles on the last car in 2 1/2 yrs, so I drive a lot. I had huge blind spots in my Mazda 5 I owned which caused some close calls, but the Fit has excellent visability! I got the new pretty bright blue color and can spot it in a parking lot easy!
Suggested Improvements
Locking gas cap. I'd like to increase speed faster, but I am use to driving a stick, so I'll adjust. Outside temperature guage. Height adjustment on drivers seat. Mirror defrosters, for safetys sake every car should have these. I miss the hidden cargo spots under the seats.
By ezdealz
on 11/29/11 17:12 PM (PST)

Read your manual please, heated mirrors come on with the rear window defroster.