2012 Honda Fit 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car,A Few Minor Complaints

2012 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great Car,A Few Minor Complaints
By giantravis on

2012 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my Fit for about 2 months now. I spent a lot of time on here and consumer reports before choosing the Fit. I was sold on the reliability history,cargo room, and mpg. The mpg is just ok for a car it's size in the city. However, if your commuting and driving between 55 and 65 mph, you can probably get 40 mpg during those stretches. I've averaged 30 mpg with about 60% hwy/40% city. A few small things bother me. No miles till empty reading, no outside temperature reading,and the cupholders are awkward underneath the console. Also, the body is soft like most Hondas and may ding easy. Other than that, good mpg,great handling(fun to drive) and most importantly has great reliablity record.

Favorite Features

Cargo room,ipod hookup,spacious backseat.

Suggested Improvements

As noted in my review, I wish they'd add features as simple as a outside temperature reading and a miles till empty reading. Also, although the driver has a arm rest, I'd like a center console storage area.