What a great car!
By grapeguy on
2011 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
Traded in an '06 Civic EX auto w/navi for the Fit. Could not be happier! The Civic was a very good car - took me 150,000 miles with no problems at all. Never even had to change a light bulb. Just regular service. I expect the Fit to be just as reliable. Whereas the Civic was nice to drive - the Fit is a real hoot! Reminds me of the fun I had with my early '80s GTI. I've only put 500 miles on it so far but I can tell this car is screwed together very well. Not the fastest car out there but it has plenty of spunk and the overall driving experience is fantastic. The interior is huge for a car this size and the seats are quite supportive and comfortable. Best car purchase I've made.
Favorite Features
Upright, high driving position. Great visibility all around. Gas milage. Exterior and interior design. Stock stereo was a nice surprise. Magic seats. Handling.
Suggested Improvements
Center console and cargo cover should be standard. Sunroof should be offered as an option. Four wheel disc brakes.
By grapeguy
on 04/15/11 19:14 PM (PDT)

1,200 miles on it now and still smiling. I really like this thing! From concept to execution Honda got it right with this car. It's not perfect but gives me the grins every time I get behind the wheel. $ for $ - a great buy!

By grapeguy
on 07/26/11 19:52 PM (PDT)

10,000+ miles update. Still as happy as the day I bought it. Zero problems. Gas milage is much better than advertised - around 40 mpg highway and 35 mixed city/hwy. I use the "magic seats" much more than I thought I would. This car can really hold a lot of stuff. Have done quite a few road trips from Boston to NY, VT, NH, CT and ME and passengers always comment on how much more comfortable the Fit is vs my '06 Civic. I'm in sales and my car is my office. Can't think of another car I'd rather own.

By dillpickle1
on 09/07/11 09:37 AM (PDT)

You won't be happy at 30,000 miles...btw did you notice more safety recalls than any other Honda model to date?? Problems that start fires! Mine is falling apart and don't expect 150,000 miles out of this one!