Great Car but somethings are missing
By mrwilliematt on
2011 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car as a commuter but find that I drive it most of the time now. My other car is a 2008 Tundra. This car gets better MPG than they promissed I have gotten above 40 mpg on a tank of gas with 90% highway driving. I like the cars gokart like handling and the acceleration decent if you really wind it up. Other reviewer have mentioned the noise and it is certainly true that there is plenty but it doesn't bother me to much coming from a full size truck. the car can also be a bit rough on bumps when encountering potholes but I think that is the rpice of the excellent hadling. I am 6'3" and 300 lbs but have no trouble with interior room.
Favorite Features
Handling, MPG, Radio USB interface works perfectly with IPhone 4, it even charges the phone.
Suggested Improvements
This car needs two things and I would have paid to get them. Rear discs; at highway speeds when breaking hard it nose dives due to drum fade. 6 Speed tranny; would help with MPG and noise. Automatic headlights, this would be a software fix, and virtually all cars have them now.
By dillpickle1
on 09/07/11 09:28 AM (PDT)

I would rather drive your Tundra....wanna trade? My Fit is a piece of crap and I hate it. Honda quality is falling and so are their sales!

By mrwilliematt
on 11/10/11 18:56 PM (PST)

I am nearing 18K and the rattling is beginning. It will be interesting to see how it lasts because I drive it hard. I still us it to commute but I take the Tundra on road trips because; it's more comfortable on an all day drive. About 90 minutes and the Fit starts to bug me. I'm not giving up the Tundra!