2011 Honda Fit Consumer Review: I LOVE This Car!

2011 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I LOVE This Car!
By mrswilliams1 on

2011 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2005 Volvo S60R on this car and I was prepared to be a little underwhelmed. I can honestly say that I haven't had a moment of buyer's remorse. This car is very fun to drive and I use it mostly for commuting so I am loving the gas mileage as compared to my old car. I'm sure that the manual would be even more fun but I've grown tired of the constant shifting in stop and go traffic. I was planning to sell this car to my daughter in a few years but I'm rethinking that idea because I love the car so much!

Brilliant use of space in such a small car. Windows make it feel much larger than it is and visibility is fantastic. Both front AND rear seats accommodate my 6'2" son's frame very nicely. Never hard to find a parking space. Handling and maneuverability are amazing.
By davedaviddave
on 10/21/14 13:59 PM (PDT)

My 2011 Fit Sport has over 50k miles on it and has had ZERO issues. I'm not sure why someone would claim these cars fall apart after 30k miles - this is a really solid, very reliable car that is sold all over the world. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable, fun to drive vehicle that can haul plenty of cargo, when needed. Get the manual transmission, though - the fun factor drops tremendously when you opt for the automatic.

By dillpickle1
on 09/07/11 09:26 AM (PDT)

Well....maybe it is because your last car was a Volvo. Fit is last car I would recommend after owning one! Wait until you have 30,000 miles on it and it starts falling apart!! Mine did....