Great car! I hope you got the manual
By sdcole on
2011 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
To begin my review, i am a "car guy" having owned a slew of german and high-end vehicles. I actually traded a 2003 BMW 530i for my Sport Fit! after driving the automatic, i was to say the least unimpressed in the drivetrain, but before leaving with my tail tucked, i decided to try the 5speed!! what a glorious decision!!! I now lovingly refer to it as my economy 911 now and have named her "Hisser"! I went on a 600 mile road trip the day i picked her up and with 4 male adults, and all of our luggage, i was astonished at the roominess of a "small car" and the average 32 MPG at 4000ft altitude. All around great value, and dodges the "economy car" title with style and fun factor!
Favorite Features
The seats are fantastic, both for siting in, and for their transformeresque folding capabilities! i LOVE the dash cup holders and dual glove boxes! I am constantly amazed at the amount of useable space in this car. I am 6'3" and i fit with 6-8" of room to spare both in the knee and head areas that plague men my size. Traction control, and ABS seem to be present far below their usual price point. Panoramic visibility and great peek-a-boo windows in the A- pillar are great to spot even the smallest would be cross walk crosser. I drive ALL CITY and still get 26 MPG while rarely toping 3rd gear!! great mpg considering
Suggested Improvements
A thicker steering wheel (with volume control for the stereo), a SUPER TALL 6th gear for the manual to improve fuel economy for the commuters of the world. Offer a TURBO version for the US!!! it will sell!!!! GFORCE Chip adds 60HP and improves MPG 6-7. just an fyi. $60 dollars.
By priusenvy1
on 04/17/12 00:19 AM (PDT)

I see nothing but complaints about GForce chips, looks like a scam.