2010 Honda Fit 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Small Sport car feel

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Small Sport car feel
By Archie Gunter on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just made a 600 mile trip and found it quite comfortable on the highway. I was disappointed in the gas mileage at 31.9 mpg. It handled very good in wind and passing trucks. I was surprise also as to how little power was left after 60 mph. Passing cars can be very stressful when you need the power. For an engine with this lack of power it should deliver much higher gas mileage. I would think it needs at least 20 more hp. The rear cargo area is great for a car this size. One of the selling points for me. I don't care much for the black interior as it does catch lint and shows to bad.. Plenty of head room for such a small car and seats are very comfortable for me at 5-10.

Favorite Features

Handling and parking in small areas. Cargo area with back seats down. The almost flat surface area. Very good for carrying my dog crates to dog shows. Over all this is a great car for the money spent. I would buy it again.

Suggested Improvements

More power. Pwr door lock that passenger can open with out me having to push power button. Better gas mileage. Drop paddle shifter for something more useful with the built in cost of car. Wheel insulation for road noise for one.