Nice but...
By trebor67 on
2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
I just got the Sport FIT with Auto. Great car, has ample speed and ability to pass (with use of paddle shifters). I had a Civic back in 1997 that could not pass on the highway, this is better, not great, but acceptable. Overall the FIT is fun and functional. As I have lived with it for a few weeks, starting to see things I would change. Too much black plastic which is really hard to keep clean and it just looks cheap. Dark gray mixed with the black would make a huge difference to the interior. Road noise is loud at times, and more insulation could help. The Cargo floor seems to be cardboard covered with thin carpet. Could be hard plastic instead. More lighting for dark cargo area.
Favorite Features
Dash Design and gauges. Magic seats of course! Exterior Design, nothing like it, Others call it a roller skate, but I like the way it looks. The view outward is nice, feels like you're in van or something much larger. Paddle shifters. Ipod Hookup (could be better on display) It's a Hatch!
Suggested Improvements
Plastics! Less black Plastics, more dark gray or other colors. Better quality for the carpets and cargo area. Cargo floor Too thin. Steering Wheel mounted radio Controls for all models. VSA for all, not just Nav. Factory rear tinted windows. More exterior color choices. Add cargo light to the right.