2010 Honda Fit Consumer Review: New Honda Fit Sport 2010

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

New Honda Fit Sport 2010
By dakotarain on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought a Honda Fit Sport 2010 after months of research. I love my new car, great price, and financing. It is super fun to zip around town in and looks so sporty. Gas mileage on the way home from the purchase was over 35 miles per gallon. I commute a total of 50 miles a day and usually have over 1/4 tank left over at the end of the week. My only complaint is that I have nowhere to rest my elbow while driving. The door arm rest is too low and the little driver side arm rest is too short. It's awkward to find a comfortable driving position. I had to buy my own Honda floor mats as they refused to throw them in on the deal.

Versatility of cargo area. Lifting the back seat up gives plenty of height for tall objects. Seats laid flat give an unbelievable amount of cargo space for bulky objects. Love the cup holders on the dash but the vent blows warm air on the drink even when the heater is on floor position.

Offer a light colored interior for the sport model. The black interior is the only option and can be dark and dreary. Fix arm rests so that it has a more comfortable driving position for arms.