2010 Honda Fit Consumer Review: More fun than a barrel of monk

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

More fun than a barrel of monkeys
By Izzy Cohen on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Two weeks of ownership, and it's a delight. Paid 18,455, and dealer threw in floor mats. Just returned from a 400 mile weekend in the Catskill Mts. , a test run, and it was flawless. Gas usage estimator said I got 32.5.mpg but my own before and after fill up calculations came to 34.8. That's with lots of mountainous and hilly driving.

I love the storage, use of space, the auxiliary socket. I can play my music files from a flash drive in the usb socket. also I have a non-apple mp3 player which wont work with the provided usb socket. But it will work with a cable to the AUX socket. The paddles are very good in mountainous driving

Car has not enough road clearance, and you have to be careful not to bottom out in rough terrain. Sun visors are too narrow to effectively protect you from afternoon sun, so I devised an extender which I attach with clamps to the visor, and that does the trick.