2010 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Love it so far!

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Review

Love it so far!
By repancjc on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Held off purchase to drive a Fiesta, which left me disappointed after the glowing reviews. I liked the Fit better. A piece of Fiesta trim fell off during my test drive which didn't help my uneasiness of long- term "mexico-built" reliability. I've had good luck with Honda reliability and resale. It's a fun little car, especially with the paddle shifters. Steering is tight and precise. I do mostly in-town driving and it zips around. I love the revvy engine sounds. Carried two of those extra large Costco coolers for a BBQ. People were amazed that my "little" car brought them. Utility really sealed the deal cause I do use the back quite a bit. After 3 months not a single issue. Thumbs up FIT!

Favorite Features

The looks of the Sport package. Full wheels, not hubcaps. USB audio works great. Love the feel of leather wrapped steering wheel. MPG is great! Magic Seats are the class leader, by far. Everyone is surprised by how roomy the car is. Build quality is what you can expect from Honda.

Suggested Improvements

Bought Honda center armrest and it's perfect but should be standard. Built in bluetooth needed. Purchased floor mats, though included for '11 I hear. Don't need the cargo cover, but I guess that would be nice to include. Seats do attract our dog's hair. Really, no surprises with good test drive.