2010 Honda Fit 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Honda Fit 2010 Automatic -

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Review

Honda Fit 2010 Automatic - Great Vehicle
By HomeDesign on

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We bought this new Honda Fit within a 3 day period in which we also purchased a 2010 new Scion xD. Both vehicles are closely matched, with only subtle differences. Neither my wife nor I have a preference. We like both of them. The Honda has nice lower back built-in non-adjustable lumbar support which I like a lot. The Scion does not have this, but is still also comfortable. The Honda and the Scion have adequate legroom, even for 6'-2" tall me. The Honda, however, has a steering wheel that both tilts and telescopes. The Scion tilts, but doesn't telescope. This makes a difference, as you can pull the Honda seat back some more. Very good interior room for such a compact vehicle.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive. Very responsive steering and handling. Excellent road handling. Smooth ride. Amazing huge front windshield give giant view of the world. Hardly miss my previous sunroof because the Honda windshield goes up so high. Fold flat rear seats. Lots of handy cubbyholes all over the place.

Suggested Improvements

The Scion offers rear seats that can slide fore & aft, giving another dimension of legroom comfort to rear passengers. Still enjoy Honda's fold flat rear seats, however and their simplicity. Would be nice to have remote entry on the base model Honda, like on the Scion. Larger sun visors would be a +