2010 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Great city and highway car

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Review

Great city and highway car
By Senthil on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We were looking for a car for my wife. Her must haves were small car, good mileage, looks good and a good price. We spent a few weeks researching the used car market and the other cars in the same category. Honda Fit Sport came out head and shoulders above the rest. It has great visibility (my wife being only 5.1 loves this), great looks, comes loaded everything we want in the Sport model and gives fantastic mileage (32 city and 36 highway). I was surprised by how well it performs on the highway. I was expecting trouble merging and was thinking its not going to be very comfortable, but I was wrong. I also got a get price ($300 below invoice) by getting a quote from Edmunds.com.

Great visibility, great form factor, quality build, excellent mileage, lots of cargo room.

Floor mats need to be purchased separately (come on Honda), driver seat arm rest is not very comfortable.