Future Buyers Beware
By iowacityiowa on
2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
I love my car, but few things to think about before you buy this car. The sport is low to the ground and you cant see the nose of your car which makes pulling up to curbs a bit tricky so you don't scrape up your front. I also find my self parking a foot or two from my intended stopping spot because it's hard to judge where the nose of the car is. Also the all black interior is a lint/dust/dirt magnet. I have found Swifer dusters work great, I keep them in my car for touch ups, also a min sticky roller brush to get lint off the seats. Also for those who have trouble backing up, this car takes a little getting use to. In town I average 27 MPG which I love. Overall I think its a great car.
Favorite Features
Love how you can see your MPG usage. The cargo area is amazing, and the bi fold seats is great since I usually have my daughter who rides in a car seat, it has came in handy several times being able to fold down 1 seat section to fit something large, and not have to move her car seat.
Suggested Improvements
Remote hatchback opener, Factory tint windows, Small middle arm rest for front passenger seat that goes up and down same as drivers, Better light in rear hatch, sunroof, or top mount dvd player, volume control on the steering wheel. I think the front ground effects need raised so they clear curbs