2010 Honda Fit 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - For the right Fit, Go

2010 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Review

For the right Fit, Go for the Sport
By cmj912 on

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

If I could do it all over again, and I may, I'd probably go for the Sport model. Features like the keyless entry (which I bought afterward and got installed) the USB iPod interface, and the nicer upholstery are things I regret not having. Drivingwise, it is a competent city car with great mileage, the interior is handy and flexible, and it is extremely nimble with light handling and it is easy to park. On the highway, though, be forewarned that the engine is quite weak with the automatic and the engine loud and thrashes under load - but pushing it doesn't make it go any faster. That said, it'll be cheap to own and is reliable. But if you want cheap and reliable AND fun, go for the Sport.

Favorite Features

Magic folding/reclining seat, AUX- input, very easy to use controls and displays, automatic rear-wiper, great MPG, inexpensive fill-ups, auto-down driver's window, pretty good stereo.

Suggested Improvements

Offer an EX model for city dwellers that want more luxe but don't need power or handling upgrades or body kits to whack on curbs. Either that or more standalone options to add what you want without adding what you don't need - like VSC and alloys and sunroof without the body kit or paddle-shifts.