2010 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Far Better Than I Expected

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Far Better Than I Expected
By NewFitDriver on

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Fit because I was looking for a good commuting car (suburban & highway) that was good on gas. I considered hybrids but went with the Fit based on purchase price, features and MPG. The car is rated for something like 31 MPG, but I routinely get 36 highway and 37 - 38 suburban. Checked at fill-up, I'm getting about 37 on average. If I watch the MPG gauge, I can average about 40 on back roads without the A/C and 39 with. Some reviewers criticize the performance, especially acceleration. I find it good with the 5-speed manual. Not a race car, certainly, but not bad. Electric power steering is sensitive and takes getting used to.

MPG & MPG Gauge USB Audio System Good front-seat visibility "Magic Seat" rear seat Fun to Drive

Cup holders and storage lacking (only one real cup holder with anything plugged in to 12v power) Only one 12V power outlet, should have 2 Electric power steering is very sensitive.